- The barbecue after the parade is a nice event for the Shakespeareans. It seems to be developing as a solid gathering time for both the Shakespearerans and our developing audience.
- At some point this may become a fund raising event that will help us to continue to produce programming at The Meadow Amphitheater.
- The planning and implementation of this event is an area where your assistance would be most welcomed. If you are good at this kind of thing and would like to help, then please join us in our effort to create a nice gathering of people interested in theatre of this nature.
- Last year we managed the barbecue ourselves for the benefit of the folks who walked in the parade. This year we are going to invite the audience along the parade route to come over to the stage and so we are looking for a food service vendor who can sell food to the public. It may be possible for us to manage this ourselves, but I believe there are license issues if we are selling to the public.
- If you would like to be considered for managing this event please let that fact be known. We have discussed this with a few people but no decision has been made yet.